- Sweetened Condensed Milk 395g
- Arnott’s Marie Biscuits 250g
- Fine Desiccated Coconut 1 CUP
- 2 Lemon (rind for the base, juice for the icing)
- 1 – 2 Tea Spoons Softened butter
- Icing sugar
Crush Marie biscuits, combine with lemon rind, coconut & condensed milk add Softened butter – mix until consistent
add mixture to the slice tray, compress down into a firm base and put in the freezer until solid.
Add icing sugar, water, lemon juice to make icing mixture and apply to the top of the slice, dress with coconut.
allow to set and